This is my bucket list, which is constantly growing with new items, and getting a few checked off every so often. Feel free to let me know what you think!
Get my drivers licenseAugust 2012 Graduate High SchoolJune 2014 Graduate with an SBDHS DiplomaJune 2014 Graduate with HonoursJune 2014 Survive first year university with an average above a B+
- Graduate University with a Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Computer Science
- Graduate within the 4 years of the degree.
- Only have one C throughout my university career.
- Graduate with a Minor in Human Geography.
Get my AWSI Get my WSI
- Get my NLS
- Get my LSI
Participate in a dragon boat competitionJune of 2013, and 2014 Win the MVP in high school for girls golf team.June 2014
- Go canoeing and camping.
Hit 250 yards in golf.Summer 2012 Get Christopher to go golfing. Summer 2014
Celebrate 10 years of friendship. Have a summer love story. Celebrate one year with my amazing boyfriend.January 9, 2015 Kiss in the rain.June 2014
- Carve our initials into a tree.
- Couples massages.
RomeMarch 2011 Sorrento, ItalyMarch 2011 Calabria, ItalyJuly – August 2014
- Milan, Italy
- Madrid, Spain
- Montreal, Canada
- Vancouver, Canada
- Bora Bora
- New York
- Throw a message in a bottle.
- Spend new years eve in Times Square.
Get my own car.June 2014
- Drive a ferarri
- Buy a house or condo
- Swim with Dolphins
- Try Scuba Diving
Get a pet.November 2014